About the Course

Guidance By Signs and Signals


The universe is at work producing a right and perfect heart and soul opening partner in my life who will keep me open spiritually and romantically; not to mention teaching/learning partners in other aspects of life. But will the universe give me specific instructions in words to facilitate this happy state of affairs?

Well, yes. But ... I may not yet have developed my inner hearing to the point where I can hear words inside clearly, in which case the universe is going to speak to me in signs and signals.

For example, let's say the universe is guiding me to go to a particular place for some important reason, but I cannot hear the place name inside myself because my inner hearing is not yet well trained. What kind of signs and signals might the universe provide for me?

Well, maybe I would see that place name or hear that place name flashed 100 times in one day when I wouldn't usually have that name come up even once a day. Or maybe a child would blurt out that place name when I totally wouldn't have expected it. Or maybe a book would fall off a shelf and land with its pages open to that place.

If I am paying attention, I can see the universe flashing place names, person names, names of things, etc., much the time ... true or false?

Ancient Magyar peoples followed eagles flying across thousands of miles of Asia guiding them to a promised land, which became the country we know as Hungary.

Native Americans paid attention to not only birds but foxes, wolves, and all sorts of animals leading them in various directions.

Ancient Hebrews followed "pillars" of cloud and fire.

Actually the signs and signals used by the universe can be anything my mind is willing to accept, true or false? As the old saying goes, "If I am willing to see them, I will see them."

So what does it take to prepare my mind to take note of all the signs and signals that really are everywhere?

For one thing it takes willingness. Not many people are willing to watch for or listen for signs or signals because they prefer figuring things out intellectually. Of course intellectualizing works wonders when it comes to building bridges and skyscrapers, but intellectualizing fails utterly when it comes to creating the experience of high happiness. I must be willing to turn my life over to a higher intelligence which knows more than I do.

Once I have willingness, I need only train my mind to watch. I could call it "watchfulness." So my practice with this course is to develop both willingness and watchfulness.

Obviously when my inner hearing is really well developed and I'm hearing words inside guiding me, then I will no longer need signs and signals, then signs and signals will be less present. But even those who hear clearly inside enjoy a few signs and signals once in awhile, true or false? Listen inside. True or false?





Also available free of charge online:
Course in Political Miracles

No comments: