About the Course

Course in Relationship Miracles: Lesson 52



"The end is in sight!"


This week I will have completed all the lessons of this course, but my learning will continue as never before. My inner hearing will teach me lessons I could not learn anywhere else. My relationships will teach me. My spiritual diligence will teach me.

Next week I will listen inside and see if I'm being guided to go back to the beginning of this course and work through the lessons again, or perhaps work the lessons of a related course such as the Course in Political Miracles or even the original A Course in Miracles.

This final week will be a week to review the earlier lessons and to rejoice that I am staying with the course until completion.

For review I will select 5 or 6 lessons each day which seem to be good lessons for reminder. I will spend a minimum of 15 minutes each day in a decreeing session using statements from these lessons and generally reminding myself of the import of each.

In this course I've found something that has been really good for me and really helped me and there is an extremely positive effect in my mind when I "give testimony," so to speak, sharing with others the good news. So I also use this week to intensify the habit of sharing this course with others.

During each day this week I stay especially alert for opportunities to share this course with people who might benefit from greatly enhanced relationships. Maybe I'll give them a copy of the course or send them a link to the website of the course. Maybe I'll just talk to them enthusiastically in order to plant seeds for future sprouting.

At any rate, at the end of each day this week I allow myself to feel gratitude as never before. My relationships have improved vastly. In fact, my whole life has improved vastly. Things may not always feel perfect yet. But when I look back at myself before this course I can see wondrous change.

I give myself a pat on the back as I say one last time for the day:

"I'm absolutely happy....
The end I've always wanted
is in sight!"






Also available free of charge online:
Course in Political Miracles

No comments: